Interview with Jamie Dahlke!

Interview with Jamie Dahlke!
1.) What's your fave book?

I love reading and because of that I dont think I can pick just one book as my favorite, but I can tell you that I love the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy books. I think Adam Douglas was a literary genius. I can never get enough of his in your face British Humor.

2.) Where's your fave place to perform?


I just love performing period! The rush of getting up infront of an audience and doing something I love is just undescribable. If I had to choose my favorite performance spot so far though, it would probably be the Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles. I performed there during the 2004 Ovations Awards. Its amazing how huge that theater is and the backstage area is just as interesting. I believe it was built around 1926.

3.) Whats your fave animal?

I have alot of animals and there are definitely alot more I would like to have ,but my favorite animal would have to be the cat. I have to wonderful cats named Oscar and Waffles and I don't know what I would do without them.

4.) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Thats a hard question because I'm definitely an explorer. My dream would be to see the whole world throughout my life but I would especially love to go to Europe, Ireland exactly. I have alot of Irish heritage in me and I think it would be awesome to go and explore my roots.
5.) Whats your fave color?
My favorite color is blue, just like the first line of my new single...There's blue skies above!
- - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks Jamie!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Subscribe to his You Tube: www.youtube.com/jamiedahlke
And check out his Myspace: www.myspace.com/jamiedahlkemusic

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen