Interview with Kiara Rivera!


Interview with Kiara Rivera!
1.) Whats your fave time of day? Nine In the Afternoon ;) But in reality it is the afternoon, because that is when your not tired anymore and your at your best.
2.) Whats your fave song? This is a hard question because I listen to all types of music. My favorites include "Right Round"-Flo rida, "I Don't Care"- Fall Out Boy, "Kiss My Sass"-Cobra Starship among others. But my favorite right now will have to be "Weightless" by All Time Low.
3.) Whos your fave singer? Another question! But my favorite will have to be Amy Lee from Evanescence. She has such a powerful voice its amazing!
4.) Whats you fave movie? The move I love and can watch over and over and over again is "Sixteen Candles" with Molly Ringwald, Anthony Michael Hall. Great Movie!
5.) Do you have any pets? I have sort of a mini zoo at home! LoL I have 3 dogs (chihuahuas) Nino, Nina, Nini I have an African Grey Parrot - Chloe and last but not least my Hedgehog - Einstein!!
- - - - - - -
Thank you, Kiara!!
- - - - - - -
Check out Kiara's You Tube:
Visit Kiara's Website:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen