Interview with Tiffany Alvord!

About Tiffany:

She almost has 30,000 subs on her YouTube and lots of awesome original songs! She's 16 years old and has a great voice! Her birthday is December 11th, and was born in the year 1992. She's been writing songs since she was 10 and has been playing the guitar for 3 years now. Want to find out more? We interviewed her! Read on below...
- - - - - - - -
1.) Whats your fave song that you wrote?
It is one that i haven't posted yet, that I wrote with my friend called Unsaid.
2.) When did you start singing?
I started becoming really intersted in singing when I was about 13.
3.) Whats your fave color?
My favorite color is baby blue
4.) Whats your fave singer/band etc. ?
I love Taylor Swift and Aly & AJ
5.) Do you have any pets?
I have 1 cat named princess

6.) Coffee or tea?
Tea
- - - -
Check out Tiffany's You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TiffanyAlvord
Check out Tiffany's Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/tiffanyalvord
Call Tiffany's Say Now Number: 818-748-9103

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love Tiffany, and i love taylor swift !!
    is really cool ! and, tiffany have similarity voice to taylor !! that is why i like really to much ! (:

    Andree, Chile (:

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. How does Tiffany do her hair? How does she keep it shiny and silky? How does she do her makeup? What does she use?

    AntwortenLöschen