Interview with Brittany Harkins!

Interview with Brittany Harkins!

1.) How old were you when you decided you wanted to sing?


I really started singing when I was about 3 years old. When my mom and grandma would take me out for lunch I would get up from my chair and start singing in the restaurant. When the ladies in the restaurant would clap, I would just get louder. It wasn't until I was about 9 that I really started to get more serious about my singing. From an early age I was a competitive gymnist along with taking singing and dance lessons. At that age I decide to put all of my energy into singing and dancing. I went into a recording studio a few times and recorded some songs, and then, a few years later, I became part of a local Radio Disney Group called RD7. We got to open up for Raven and the Jonas Brothers (before they were really big) at a a few local concerts and perform at a pre-party for the Cheetah Girls and Hannah Montana, here in Virginia. Those experiences were amazing! When I was up on that stage with all of the lights and people in the audience, I knew that this was what I wanted to do.


2.) When you were younger, what was your fave song?


When I was younger, the ultimate song for me was "Miss Independant" by Kelly Clarkson.


3.) What's your fave part about singing and being on stage?


The best part about being a singer and performer is being on stage. I can't believe how lucky I am to be able to do something I love so much. I realize that performing is a huge privilege and I really enjoy sharing this talent that God has given me. I also really love the fans. It feels great to see people enjoying my music!


4.) What's your fave food?


My favorite food, my whole life, has always been mashed potatoes, haha.


5.) What's your fave animal?


As for my favorite animal, that is hard. I am a huge animal lover - I mean actually an animal freak! I even love bugs. I get really upset when anyone in my family kills a bug. Any bugs I see I carry outside and set free. It would be really hard to say what my favorite is. We have 3 cats, a rabbit and 5 hamsters at my house and I love all of them!


6.) What's your fave movie ever?


When it comes to movies, I don't really have a favorite because I love so many, however, I love scary or action related movies! :D


7.) Do you have any advise for girls that would like to sing too?


Yes, I do : If you want to become a singer, you really need to put your heart and soul into it! You must sacrifice a lot of your free time to practice and even though it takes a lot of work, it will definitely be worth it! You really have to believe in yourself. But in my eyes, I believe that everyone is a unique star in their own way :)

- - - - - - -
Thanks Brittany!
- - - - - - - -
Check out Brittany's Myspace:
www.myspace.com/brittanyharkinsofficial
Subscribe to her Channel on You Tube:
www.youtube.com/02aug94

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen