Interview with Helene Britany!


Interview with Helene Britany!

1.) When did you start singing?


Oh boy... Well it all started when i was in the backseat of my car at the age of 2 :)
Here's what my mom told me when she first discovered that i loved music; I would be singing to Celine Dion's cd in my carseat & my mom would look back and think how strange it was that i was on key and new most of the words.. & as a little kid i absolutely LOVED disney... all the disney movies(The Lion King, The Little Mermaid which was the first movie i ever saw:), Aladdin, etc.) & i still do love disney lol.. So when i was about 7 or 8 my mom had me go to my vocal teacher, who i have studied with for 7 years now.. && after that i did my local musical theatre, and performed anywhere i could :) So i started really singing when i was 8 years old :)

2.) What do you like most about singing and being on stage?

oh woww! I dont know if i could even answer that! When im onstage in general, i absolutely love it:) Even when i was little... and my friends would come over... i used to sit them down and i would put on a show for them... i used to dance to Beyonce saying one day i was going to be just like her... haha! So basically my whole life i loved being onstage:) When it comes to singing, gosh i dont know where to start! Being onstage is like being in my own little world... It's like theres me and everyones there to watch me... Which is first an honor in itself! & when i sing songs.. i really want the audience to get what im saying... and maybe with the lyrics they feel the same thing from maybe a past or present experience... It's all about talking to the audience & getting them into your performance.. & thats what i love most:) To do what i love to do, and to make others happy or just putting a smile on their face, its the best feeling in the world :) I also LOVE to make people laugh.. lol im always cracking jokes.. i just love making people happy & singing is one way to do it :) But singing, dancing, and acting are my passions and im so grateful to have these gifts :)

3.) Do you have a fave song?

If i would tell you my favorite song it would probably be the list on the itunes top single charts list.. hahah i listen the radio all the time! It's crazy.. whether im getting dressed for the day, cleaning, in the car, im always listening to the radio... and i love almost every kind of music! So i dont think i do have a favorite song because i love sooo many songs itd be too long of a list! hahah :) Right now though... I love Justin Biebers whole cd, Forever by Drake, Down by Jay Sean, Whatcha Say by Jason Derulo, Body Language by Jesse McCartney, Telephone by Lady Gaga, Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, and the list goes on :)

4.) Do you have any advice for girls that would like to start singing too?

I would say; NEVER give up. If you have a dream, go for it... because giving up a dream is giving up on yourself... ANYTHING is possible & if you put your mind to it; you can accomplish anything! Just never, never give up because you should always believe in yourself :) Yes, it takes a lot of hard work to accomplish what you want.. but if you want to be a singer go for it! Because no one on the radio today got there by just doing nothing.. they believed in themselves & worked hard & it will pay off :)

5.) Do you have any pets?

I do:) i have a dog named Lucky Charm :) He's a half beagle/half lab :) lol meaning he's as big as a lab.. but he looks like a beagle! He's the cutest thing :) I'm a big animal lover :) heehee

6.) Whats your fave book?

I've read a lot of books... i mean not likee 100 books but from the books i did read, I really liked this book called Elsewhere by Gabriella Zevin :) That was an amazing book... I also read the Secrets of my Hollywood Life series by Jen Calonita.. which is also an AMAZING series to read :) Right now im reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.. the book thats gonna be a movie with Miley Cyrus in it.. and im only on chapter 14 i think.. lol.. but its really good:) Haven't read the Twilight Saga books... but i hear theyre all very good.. so i might read them not sure yet :) lol
 - - - - -
Thanks, Helene!
- - - - - - - -
Add her on Myspace: www.myspace.com/officialhelene
Follow her on Twitter: www.twitter.com/officialhelene

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen