Interview with Farrah Fitzhugh

Interview With Farrah Fitzhugh

1.Whats your fave song?
My favorite song is Countdown, I luv the beat and it makes me want to get up and dance.

2.Whats your fave movie?

My fave movie would have to be Princess Protection Program, I am a Demi and Selena fan.

3. Wheres your fave place to be?

My favorite place to be is...in the Mall...of course, lol

4.Do you have any pets?

Yes, I have 3 pets, a black tea-cup poodle, a small persian cat, and an outdoor kitty that loves to climb trees, lol They all are super sweet and snuggly, lol

5.If you could be any animal, what would you be?

hmmm...if I could be any animal I would be a cat, they are silly, sneaky, sweet, and fun to be around.

- - - - - -
Thanks Farrah!
- - - - - -
Check out Farrah's Myspace: www.myspace.com/farrahfitzhugh
Her Official You Tube: www.youtube.com/farrahfitzhugh

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen