Interview with Lindee Link!

Interview With Lindee Link!
1.) Whats your fave part about singing?

My favorite part about singing would definitely have to be performing on stage. I just LOVE all the energy from the crowd and being able to let loose and show everyone who I am. It's sooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!

2.) What was it like meeting Mitchel Musso?

It was GREAT!! He's sooo down to earth and I had a really fun time hanging out with him :)

3.) Whats your fave song to sing?

My favorite song of mine to sing would have to be Tell Me Why. Of cover songs I really like singing Get Out by JoJo

4.) Whats your fave part about your new music video?

The PINK HUMMER LIMO!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh that was sooooooooooo crazy awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and 4 of my friends all got to record in there(: If you saw the music video then you saw that the whole limo lit up inside!!!!!!!!!! Here's a link to my music video so you can see for yourself(; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GrMEBe8BZI It's a night I'll never forget :) good times good times.

5.) Wheres your fave place to go?

Well there's a lot of places I would like to go, but of the places I've been to my favorite would definitely have to be Cancun :)

6.) Whats it like to have a dad as a pilot?

Having a dad as a pilot is REALLY cool. Since he's a pilot our family gets to fly for free...it is standby but weve had a lot of luck with it(; I've actually gotten to fly TWICE on a flight where he was the pilot. It was pretty cool!! The only downer is that he's usually gone half the week :( But we all have a great time when he comes home (:

- - - - -

Thanks Lindee!

- - - - -

Check out Lindee's You Tube: www.youtube.com/luckylindee

Check out Lindee's Website: www.lindeelink.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen