Interview with Karina Vasquez!


Interview with Karina Vasquez

We asked Karina 5 questions. Here are her answers:

1.) Whats your fave song to sing?

My Favorite song to sing is "Here We Go Again" By Demi Lovato

2.) Whats your fave part about singing?

All the fans they are amazing and performing is also my ultimate favorite, AUTOGRAPHS!! and Singing About how I feel.

3.) Where's your fave place to perform?
As long as I am onstage ANYWERE EVERYWERE!

4.) Whats your fave color?
my FAVORITE color is Lime Green

5.) Whats your fave kind of music?
Im more of a pop rock girly girl !
Also Spanish rock!

- - - - -
Thanks Karina!!
- - - - -
Check out Karina's You Tube: www.youtube.com/KarinaVasquezMusic
Check out Karina's Myspace: www.myspace.com/karinanow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen