Interview with Jessica Lerner!

Interview with Jessica Lerner

We asked Jessica L. 5 questions. Here's the interview:

1.) Where is your fave place to perform?
I really enjoy outside venues! haha I don't know why but there is something exciting about being outside.


2.) Whats your fave movie?
My favorite movie is The Notebook. I absolutely love Rachel McAdams!


3.) Whats your fave ice cream flavor?
My favorite ice cream flavors is butter pecan and mint chocolate-chip. Also, a really good combination is chocolate with coffee. yummmmm


4.) Whats your fave part about singing?
My favorite part about singing is being able to connect with different people. I love when someone hears a song of mine and tells me what it means to them and their personal connection too it.

5.) How do you come up with songs?
I come up with songs very randomly. I ideas usually come to me when I'm trying to go to bed. I usually write about things that are happening at that time.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks Jessica!!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Check out Jessica's Myspace: www.myspace.com/jessicalerner

Subscribe to her You Tube: www.youtube.com/jessicalerner

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen