Interview with Kaleigh Jo Kirk!


Interview with Singer Kaleigh Jo Kirk!


1.) Whats your fave movie? My favorite movie would have to be Phantom of the Opera because the music is really awesome. I love to sing along!


2.) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would go to France because I attend a French school & I could practice up on my French.


3.) Whats your fave song of all time? My favorite song of all time would be… this is tough…Boot Scootin’ Boogie by Brooks and Dunn because I grew up on that song. It also puts a smile on my face!


4.) Whos your fave actor? My favorite actor would be Leonardo De Caprio because he is just so amazing!


5.) Whats your fave color? My favorite color is definitely BLUE! I just love blue because its such a great color!

- - - - - -

Thanks Kaleigh!

- - - - - -

Check out her official Myspace: www.myspace.com/kaleighjokirk

And her Official You Tube Channel: www.youtube.com/cmkirk1

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen