Interview with Verleerose!

Interview with VerleeRose

1.) How old where you when you started singing?

Keira Verlee: Ive been singing ever since I was little. I have always loved it. I started voice lessons in elementary school though.
Ellie Rose: I've always loved to sing. I've been singing since I could talk. I started out doing a lot of school musicals. I loved to put on talent shows for my parents with my friends when I was little. And then in middle school I started taking singing more seriously and by the time Keira and I graduated we had decided to form the band.

2.) Whats your fave song that you wrote?


Keira Verlee: I think my favorite would probably be my newest song, Little White Lies.
Ellie Rose: My favorite song I've written would have to be Truth of The Experience. I love performing it. It's a newer song so it's not on the CD but hopefully we'll get back in the studio soon and record that track.

3.) Whos your fave singer/band/group?


Keira Verlee: That is a hard question to answer, there are so many. Some of my favorites more recently are Death Cab for Cutie, Tegan and Sara, and The Lonely Forest
Ellie Rose: I don't know if I could pick one band. It kind of changes weekly. But one group that's always a favorite is The Beatles.

4.) Whats your fave animal?


Keira Verlee: Well I like how odd trumpet fish look...
Ellie Rose: Hippo. Hands down.

5.) Whats your fave pizza topping?


Keira Verlee: Pineapple by far.
Ellie Rose: Olives!

6.) Whats your fave part about having a You Tube Channel?


Keira Verlee: I love being able to share videos and also being able to watch and comment on everyone elses videos
Ellie Rose: I feel like when people watch our videos they get a better idea of who we are than just by listening to our music. That's my favorite part.

- - - - -
Thanks Ellie and Keira!
- - - - -
Check out their You Tube channel: www.youtube.com/verleerose
And add them as a friend on Myspace: www.myspace.com/verleerose

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen