Interview with Madisen Hill!

Interview with Madisen Hill!

1.)Whats your fave song to sing?

My favorite song to sing is my new song 'Dangerous'. It hasn't been released yet but I am so excited for everyone to hear it! It's about girls and how "dangerous" they can be. It has an awesome beat and I really hope people like this song as much as I do!

2.)Whats your fave part about dancing for Tyler Shamy?

Dancing for Tyler Shamy has been a great experience. We have made great friendships and have had a lot of fun together. We always look back to the first rehearsal I attended and joke about it. Anytime I would forget part of the dance, I would laugh at myself. Tyler and the other dancers though I was crazy. We have so many memories like that and they are definately unforgettable!

3.)Who’s your fave actress/actor?

My favorite actress is Rachel McAdams. I think she is incredible and I absolutely loved her in "The Notebook". My favorite actor is Will Smith, because he is so accomplished, but still keeps his family first.

4.)If you could only take 2 things to a deserted island, what would you take?

If I could only take two things to a deserted island, I have no idea what I would do. I guess it would definately be my bible and food. But if I could add a third thing, my cell phone would definately be next. No doubt about it!

5.)Whats your fave animal?

My favorite animal is a dolphin. Why? I don't know. I couldn't choose and that's the first thing that came to my mind. :)

6.)Whats your fave part about the Summer?

My favorite part about Summer is being able to relax a bit and just hang out with friends and family. Well, that's how it has always been in Missouri. But in California, my favorite part is definately that there is no school.

- - - - -

Thanks Madisen!

- - - - - -

Check out Madisen's videos on You Tube: www.youtube.com/madisenhill

And listen to her songs on her Myspace: www.myspace.com/madisenhill

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen